Thank you for your interest in First Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten!
To honor the safety of students, families, staff and the greater community, we are not opening to in-person learning at FLRB School this fall. We do hope to open as soon as it is safe to do so, and are looking ahead with hope to in-person learning later this school year.
In the meantime, we truly want to offer meaningful learning opportunities that engage children and are supportive to parents. Starting in September, we will be offering two options: one virtual and one hands on at home. These options are:
– Playful Learning at Home Boxes: Each Playful Learning Box will include everything you need for your child to playfully engage in 12 activities created by FRLB teachers at home. These activities follow the play-based scope and sequence that we use in our fall curriculum and engage children across 4 of the areas of development that we support throughout the year – social/emotional, cognitive (thinking, learning, problem solving), language/communication and movement/physical development.
o Box 1 will be available for pick-up the week of September 8 and will cover 5 weeks from Monday, September 14 through Friday, October 16.
o Box 2 will be available for pick-up the week of October 12 and will cover 5 weeks from Monday, October 19 through Friday, November 20.
o Cost: $75 per box or register now for both boxes for $140. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
– Virtual Bookworms: This book themed class is designed to engage and support your child’s love for stories and reading. At the start of each 5-week session, you will pick up a kit that includes a copy of the book being explored each week as well as the instructions and supplies for 2 activities related to each book. At the start of each week, Ms. Kathie will provide a video of herself reading the book and teaching the activities for deeper learning, to be used on your family’s schedule. Each Friday, Ms. Kathie will offer a live reading of the book at 10:30am via Zoom.
o Session 1 will run from Monday, September 14 through Friday, October 16. Book and supply boxes will be available for pick-up the week of September 8.
o Session 2 will run from Monday, October 19 through Friday, November 20. Book and supply boxes will be available for pick-up the week of October 12.
o Cost: $100 per session. Please email email@example.com to register.
Interested in seeing First Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten for yourself? Email our director at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual tour of our school.
OUR REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Contact us at email@example.com or 206-546-0320 to learn more about our school, check class availability or to schedule a virtual tour.
- Complete and return the enrollment packet to the school office.
- Registration fee is due to secure your child’s spot.
|Class||Days/ Times||Registration Fee||Annual Tuition||10 Monthly Payments|
(2 – 2 ½ years)
(2 by March 1)
(3 by Aug 31)
(3 by Aug 31)
(4 by Aug 31)
9 am – 12 pm OR 1-4 pm
(5 by Aug 31)
9 am – 1 pm
(3-5 year olds)