First Lutheran Preschool & Kindergarten is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
Current Job opening:
Preschool Teacher for 3 & 4-Year classrooms
Have experience working in an early childhood education setting? Love putting your creative, compassionate, collaborative gifts to use? First Lutheran Preschool and Kindergarten, a play-based, faith-filled early learning school, is in search of a lead teacher for one of our 3 & 4-year- old classrooms.
This is a part-time position that includes paid time for staff meetings, planning, sick/personal leave, and professional development. Hours are 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) from 8am-12pm. Hourly wage will be determined based on the level of education and experience.
- BA in Education or AA in Early Childhood Education
- Ability to build rapport with children, families and school staff
- Positive, flexible and patient
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Able to pass a background check
Please submit your resume to Laura Schleede at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-546-0320 for more information.